New Mexico Korean Language School
2022 Summer Classes Information
We are excited to announce the Summer 2022 semester for Korean language classes. The New Mexico Korean Language School is offering Korean language courses
in-person for all levels. Learn how to speak Korean, write in Hangul, and understand Korean culture and history in our fun, engaging classes.
1. Tuition: $110.00
2. Registration Fee: $30.00 (No fee for the early bird registration by May 15th, 2022)
3. Class hours:
(1) Adults option 1: Beginners, intermediate - Fridays 5:30PM-7:30PM
(2) Adults option 2: Beginners, intermediate - Saturdays 3:30PM-5:30PM
*If the number of students per class is less than 5, classes may be merged or canceled*
*If registered number of students exceeds classroom capacity, classes will be added*
4. Summer class schedule: Jun 3rd-July 30th (No classes July 1st and 2nd to observe 4th of July, independence day)
5. School location and mailing address:
NM Korean Language School
9607 Menual Blvd NE, Albuquerque, New Mexico 87112
6. Have questions or want to submit registration forms? Contact Sooshin Lee, the principal of the New Mexico Korean Language School.
Text or call: 505-515-4677
Website: kaanm.com (click language school at top banner)
7. Orientation and class formation will be held at the Korean Language School:
During the first class hours
8. Registration and payment: Please fill out the form and mail it with payment (check or money order only; no cash)
9. No tuition refunds will be credited to future classes except for canceled classes.
10.All classes will be held in-person. No zoom classes during the summer
11. Adult students can choose option 1 (Fridays) or option 2 (Saturdays); please indicate your preference.
**The Korean Language School will follow the guidelines of the CDC and the NMDOH**