New Mexico Korean Language School
2022 Spring Semester Classes Information
We are excited to announce the Spring 2022 semester for Korean language classes. The New Mexico Korean Language School is offering Korean language courses in-person and over Zoom for all levels. Learn how to speak Korean, write in Hangul, and understand Korean culture and history in our fun, engaging classes.
1. Tuition: $165.00 (Sibling Discount: 2nd student- $150.00)
2. Registration Fee: $30.00 (No fee for the early bird registration by January 15th 2022)
3. Class hours:
(1) Kindergarten and elementary students: Saturdays 9:10AM-12:30PM
(2) Middle/Highschool students: Saturdays 1:00PM-4:00PM
(3) Adults option 1: Beginners, intermediate, advanced- Fridays 5:30PM-7:30PM
(4) Adult option 2: Beginners, intermediate, advanced- Saturdays 4:30PM-6:30PM
*If the number of students per class is less than 5, classes may be merged or canceled*
*If registered number of students exceeds classroom capacity, classes will be added*
4. Spring class schedule: Jan 28-May 7 (No classes the week of APS Spring break Mar 25-Mar 27)
5. School location and mailing address:
NM Korean Language School
9607 Menual Blvd NE, Albuquerque, New Mexico 87112
6. Have questions or want to submit registration forms? Contact Sooshin Lee, the principal of the New Mexico Korean Language School.
Text or call: 505-515-4677
Website: kaanm.com (click language school at top banner)
7. Orientation and class formation will be held at the Korean Language School
Jan 22 (Sat.) from 10:00AM-10:50AM for kindergarten, elementary, middle/highschool students
Jan 22 (Sat.) from 11:00AM-11:50AM for adults
8. Registration and payment: Please fill out the form and mail it with payment (check or money order only; no cash)
9. No tuition refunds will be credited to future classes except for canceled classes.
10. Please check in for in-person classes or sign in over Zoom. (Online students are requried to use an @gmail account to sign into Zoom)
11. Adult students can choose option 1 (Fridays) or option 2 (Saturdays); please indicate your preference.
**The Korean Language School will follow the guidelines of the CDC and the NMDOH**